My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Friday, December 14, 2007

Fuel My Wish List!

Here's my better-late-than-never entry for the FuelMyBlog Christmas Contest...which ends tomorrow Dec. 15th, so PLEASE vote for me on FUEL MY BLOG today and tomorrow!

When I travel, I like to travel in style and nothing would make me happier than traveling inside a beautiful Laga Handbag made by tsunami survivors in Indonesia! I mean, "if you're going to carry a handbag anyway, why not carry one that helps rebuild lives?" And did you know it is possible to travel around the world by drinking coffee! It IS!...at The Mad Roaster Coffee Beans where you can find coffee from all over the world - imagine being able to travel 'round the world in a mug (or a nice handbag!) And to light my way, these candles from Peter G Candles would do the trick nicely - their bees wax candles are made with pure, unrefined Ontario bees wax straight from the apiary. And they smell good too! Speaking of smelling good....I'd love to soak in a nice warm tub filled with goodies from Mama Mia…how about some truffles that go in your tub to pamper your skin (or cups) with exotic butters ‘n bubbles. YUM! And, according to SEO Cats, Santa Claus is Coming to Town!


So, a VOTE FOR ME (today AND tomorrow!) is not only a nice thing to do but will improve your Santa Ranking too!

No comments: