My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Olga, Revealed

Christine of Chicken Fried Therapy tagged me with a meme that challenged me to "Reveal to the World What I Carry in My Purse! "
Unfortunately, I don't carry a purse.
(Or anything else for that matter...anymore!...tee-hee!)
Fortunately, I came up with the next breast thing! Allow me to...
"Reveal to the World What I Might Look Like if I Were a Purse!"







How about an ample and oh-so-bodacious Bustier-style purse?






This spiffy little polka dot number is a "traveling bra bag"...and will safely transport your favorite bosom buddy from here to there, without risk of wrinkling, smooshing, or (gasp) getting crushed!




How about stuffing your bare necessities...(cell phone, credit card and chocolate)...into this elegant, beaded beauty? Pure genius!




And finally, don't under-estimate the value of an older, or "mature" bra...
sure, we they may not be packing a pair of perky Ta-Ta's anymore,
but with just a little nip-tuck...
waa-laa!...mama's got a whole new bag!


Inspired? Feel like trying your hand at making a bra purse of your very own? Click here for instructions. Got any old corests laying around?...check this out! And find even more fun things to do with your old bras (or even your friends bras?!) on my website!
Ta-ta (for now!)

No comments: