My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm Kind of a BIG DEAL & Have a BIG CANDLE too!

Yes...Olga, the Traveling Bra is IN this shirt! The T-Shirt I won for being in the Top 100 Blogs at FuelMyBlog arrived the other day...And as promised, here's picture of me in it! Thanks Kevin & Sylvie...and to everyone who's ever fueled me up!
AND...
as if THAT wasn't enough excitement...the cool Peter G. Candles centerpiece I won from this FuelMyBlog contest also just arrived! It's beautiful, HUGE and smells like cinnamon! I LOVE it!
BUT...
I nearly bust an underwire when I saw what else was inside the box....
Yes...it's PETRA!
Rescued a couple of months ago by Fracas and her Famous Fraccy Posse from a near death experience (i.e., made into a kiwi-support device by certain person who shall remain faceless headless nameless, but whom Petra has forgiven and sends her breast wishes)...Petra has been recovering quite nicely with her brave and bodacious saviour in Canada ~ where my bee-yoo-tiful candle was also made AND where I am convinced some of the nicest people on earth reside! Olga, the Traveling Bra loves Sierra Nevada Pale AleLittle Petra and I have been having a ball bonding over over a few Sierra Nevada Pale Ales (yum, my favorite!) and merrily dreaming about our next exciting globetrotting adventure! Ya know what?.....I just love FuelMyBlog and all of my supportive blogging friends! The world is a better place because of people like YOU!

No comments: