My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Monday, March 17, 2008

Olga Go Bra!

I-rish you all a very happy and uplifting St. Patrick's Day! Here's a little something green to tack on your blog!
Now, I'm sure ya'll have a very busy day of drinking working planned today, but try to find time to stop in over at DrowseyMonkey's to see a hilarious video of none other than my trusty blog-mistress and some of her bloggy-bosom-buddies gettin' a wee bit jiggy! Then, go visit Grandad, at Head Ramblings, for an authentic taste of Ireland...(altho' he did seem kinda grumpy yesterday...but maybe we can cheer him up?) Just tell him Olga sent you!.......then RUN!
(Just kidding...he's a sweetie!)
And now, please lift your cups and toast with me: Here's to you and yours, and to mine and ours. And if mine and ours ever come across to you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours, As mine and ours have done for you and yours! Sláinte!

No comments: