My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Friday, April 11, 2008

Olga, the Traveling Inspirational Bra

Looks like word of my pioneering journey as the world's first Traveling Bra is creating quite a stir in the undergarment underworld! With the exception of a few uptight knickers and conservative granny-panties who've gotten themselves all bunched up in a wad over my "alternative lifestyle," most of my peers have been very supportive! In fact, I'm happy to report that several of my contemporaries have even followed suit!...

Remember Frank, the Sedentary Jock Strap?...that strappy little guy with a BIG drinking problem sense of humor? Well, he still doesn't feel very comfortable outdoors, so he's busy creating havoc his own little adventures inside Dorky Dad's house! In fact, now I'm beginning to wonder if Frank was involved in this latest Dorky Dad fiasco! Some say Frank's nothing but a dumb jock (and a royal pain in the a$$,) but I say it takes balls to do what he's doing, so cut him some slack, OK?!

And then there's Sheila, a HUGE pink bra who's been causing some big rumblings Down Under as she travels around raising social understanding (as well as a few eyebrows) and friendship between women. You go girl! With any luck, the two of us will hook-up and compare notes someday!

And most recently, my attention has been drawn to a new breed of roving undergarment...and one that needs a NAME! Can you help? (You could win a prize!) Please visit Cuppa Writing for the Soul to meet the cutest doggone pair of panties you'll ever see...and enter the contest too!

But first, please tell me....since Traveling Undergarments are apparently on the rise...have you checked yours lately?

5 comments:

Jeanna said...

That pooch looks like he's caught wearing adult diapers.

Anonymous said...

YOU are the only traveling garment I love and read every day! xxoo:)

Anonymous said...

Using the words "cut" and "balls" in the same sentence can be problematic. But using the words "balls" and "slack" in the same sentence is even worse...I think...if I were a guy...or if I even cared. Oh hell, just cut those slack balls and get on with it.

Hey, speaking of balls, did you get my pictures that I sent to you belatedly?? Maybe you could say that images of Olga in Paris have "surfaced" and her publicist is about to make a statement.

CeliaSue said...

Hey Olga/Shawn, you WON our Name the traveling bikini dog panties contest... check it out !!!

celiasue.wordpress.com

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

WOO-HOO!!!! DOT, the Traveling Puppy Panties!!! Welcome to ever expanding world of Traveling Garments!!!