My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Friday, August 1, 2008

Olga Needs....

Mimi, (aka: the Queen of Meme's) of Mimi Writes tagged me with The Needs Meme...All you have to do is Google your first name with the word needs behind it and post the results. Easy Peasy! So here are a few of the 3,460,000 results from the two pages of Google Search for "Olga Needs." (To spice things up a bit, I also searched Google Images for "Olga Needs"...and included a few of those results too.)

DANG!...I never knew I was so needy!

Olga needs a mom
Olga needs to meet a man!
Olga needs a family that will accept her and her siblings
Olga needs to look up billy joe!
Olga needs to stick with her merengue and salsa music
Olga needs shoes that cost more than $200
Olga needs a swim suit
Olga needs to release a soul to the afterlife
Olga needs a glass of water! (*this was a comment from Speedy on my blog!)
Olga needs some more oats
Olga needs to be renamed "she who sheds a lot."
Olga needs to revisit, however, other painful memories
Olga's needs to go national and share its tasty Olga goodness with the rest of the US
Olga needs Olga

*I TAG WHOEVER WANTS TO DO A QUICK AND EASY MEME!

9 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

A national tasty? Merengue? Salsa? This is rich...so to speak.
Tooo funny.

Thanks for playing. It is a spicy meme for sure. Love the pics. Yours turned out much sassier than mine. Apparently there is a cat named Mimi out there who needs a home. OH lucky me!

MYM said...

OMG ... now that's too funny! She who sheds a lot! LOL LOL

I may have to tuck this one away for one day ;)

Unknown said...

hi olga ~
i like olga needs her mommy :)

i did this meme, too.

this one is so fun, beany :)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I did??

ha haaa!!!!!!!!!! How can a bra be thirsty? Ohhh sh**!

You know, I really expected to find some nekkid dudes over here, so imagine my happy surprise to meet that hot chick. Nice uniform :)

"Loin Boy Cat" in House

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Mimi - Thanks for tagging me - this was fun!

Drowsey - Well, I have been shed quite a few times before....does that count?

Beany - Everyone needs their mommy, right? :)

Loin Boy - You said it, not me! :) But sure, I get thirsty...WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVE CUPS??!!!
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Of course!! why didn't I think of that ... DAMMIT!

:-)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

...'cuz my BRAin is bigger than yours!!!?

;)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

ooooo .. very sharp! You must be one of those pointed cone bras.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Nah...you'll find no points on me!!! But I am very springy! Does that count?