My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

LAST CALL!!!

Only a few days left to cast your vote for my blog
in the Best Humor Blog category at the Bloggers Choice Awards!
Voting ends October 15th
I'm still hanging in 3rd place...but WITH YOUR HELP
(and about 60 or more votes) I know I could push up to the TOP!
JUST CLICK THIS BADGE TO (register & ) VOTE!
AND THANKS TO FRACAS FOR BLOGGING ABOUT THIS!
I think your mantra is working:
We must, We must, We must increase our bust!
The bigger the better, The tighter the sweater,
The boys like it better, And so we must!
I'VE ALREADY INCREASED MY BUST...ooops!...I MEAN
PLACE IN THE STANDINGS BY 10 POINTS!



ALSO....Double-D thanks to Kristie of Lily's Licorice for giving me this lovely blog award! I heart it!

I am passing it on to my most recent Chaperons Fracas and Drowsey Monkey as a small token of my appreciation for exposing me to Canada! And 'cuz I heart them too!

(Now, if I could only get a bath...everything would be perfect!)

No comments: