My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Mystery to Solve!

We take a break from the Smoosh Your Boobies! campaign to bring you this important announcement:

Hello....do you recognize me?
I know I am a bear...but unfortunately due to a bit of tumble on board ship I cannot remember my name. I'd rather not talk about it but what I would say is it involved a rough sea crossing, losing my ID over board, and one too many tots of rum.....the sun was over the yardarm I hasten to add. My name is on the tip of my furry little tongue but alas it just won't come...

THE REST OF THIS INTRIGUING STORY
can be found at Dear Teddy
are holding a CONTEST to help jog this poor ol' bear's memory.
*And the winner gets to take him home!
So, please visit Dear Teddy
and help this poor ol' sailor find a name and a home!

Oh, and as for my whereabouts?...I am currently "undercover" and cannot reveal my exact location....but rest assured I am in excellent hands.
Very excellent. So, please stay tuned...

AND REMEMBER TO SEND ME YOUR SMOOSHED BOOBIES-PRINT
BY THURSDAY OCTOBER 30th!!!
OMG! That's TOMORROW!
~Olga, the Traveling Bra

No comments: