My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

An Ode To The Old Git On The Occasion Of His 60th Birthday

you mean so very much to me.
You make me shiver, you make shake,
and you made my straps almost break.
You took me on a little stroll
and served me tea and sausage rolls.
You filled my cups with rocks and dirt
and acted like such a flirt.
You made me stretch and get all dirty,
then hooked me up with your llama Gerty.
You lost my eyes and now I'm blind
But I can adjust, I don't really mind
In fact, all I really want to do
is send a hug and kiss to you
And tell you today,
as you are one year older,
that it is my honor
to be your Boulder Holder!

Happy Birthday DaddyP!
love,
Olga, et al.

HEY - It's Grumpy Bear's birthday too!
CHECK IT OUT at Dear Teddy!

No comments: