My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Big Box Awesome!

What is this mouse pad doing here? Well, my friend Drew of The Ben Spark is holding a contest called BenSpark's Big Box of Awesome...and I'm helping out by revealing one of over 40 secret items found in the box!


Oh. I guess it's not really much of a secret now is it?

Oh well...just click on the mouse pad and enter the AWESOME contest!

1 comment:

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

BenSpark said...
Thanks Olga, I knew you couldn't keep things under wraps for too long. :-)

See, I can make bra related puns too.

December 12, 2008 7:04 AM


Heather in Beautiful BC said...
'Tit's' a great contest!

December 13, 2008 12:38 PM


Julie said...
My mouse currently sits on the same exact IZEA pad.

December 13, 2008 2:02 PM


meleah rebeccah said...
thats a very colorful mouse pad.

December 13, 2008 8:37 PM


fracas said...
No can enter. I think I read it's open to US mailing addresses only.

But guess what?

Our sneaky little idea is unanimous now. One more day and all will know about it.

Olga is the most *supportive* friend EVER!

December 13, 2008 10:09 PM