My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Monday, March 16, 2009

Mellow Yellow/Music Monday

You may have noticed that my blog-mistress has not been
paying ATTENTION TO ME!
around much lately...?
Well...there's a perfectly somewhat logical explanation for that...
you see, she's going crazy,
through a mid-life crisis,
back to school.

So... instead of cruising 'round the blogosphere in her jammies 'til long past noon everyday (and night!)...she's having to go to bed at reasonable hour,
be up before the sun, organized, disciplined and use her all of brain!

Which has thrown the ol' gal for a loop just a little off course...
She assures me that normal blogging activities will resume....but in the meantime, she's asked me to "cut her some slack" and "show a little support!"
Yah, well I've Been There, Done That!!!...so...I guess it won't kill me to do it again...
I just hope it doesn't kill her!




No comments: