My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Monday, November 26, 2007

A Spot of Tea for ME(me)

My favorite Redneck, Crusty (aka: Robert) from Observations from the Back 40 tagged me with this Blue Teapot Meme, which really took me by surprise! I reckoned Crusty was more of a Red, White & Blue Budweiser Meme kinda guy...but whatever...I'll play along!

The rules are simple: List 5 to 10 courses you'd like to take to improve your life. Include 1 you'd like to take with the friend who passed this on to you, and then tag 5 others. All this is optional, so participate if you want.

Hmmmm...what could I, Olga, the Traveling Bra, possibly learn in order to improve my already incredible, AWESOME life? How about...

1) Mountain Climbing! I have always pushed myself (& others) to achieve great heights, so I think I'd be a natural. And this skill would come in real handy when/if I ever fulfill my dream of visiting the Grand Tetons.

2) Private Investigating. I already have ample experience working undercover, not to mention, under pressure.

3) Dog Training. In case I ever need to defend myself from a vicious animal (ie: Airedale Retriever) and it would probably help me cope better with my cynophobia.

4) Pig Latin. Owingknay owhay otay eakspay away orgeinfay anguagelay omescay inway andyhay enwhay ouyay aveltray. Ouldway ouyay ikelay otay earnlay Igpay Atinlay? *Ickclay erehay! (*UPDATED LINK = a Pig Latin translator!!!)

5) Ballroom Dancing. I'd like to learn how to do this with my favorite Redneck, Crusty. I think we'd make quite a pair on the dance floor - I'd have the top half covered, and he could work the bottom!

I would like to pass this gem of a meme on to jOolian and the Domestic Minx...let's see if I can flush 'em outta their hidey-holes (or wherever they are.)
Don't forget to submit your picture to FuelMyBlog for the book, The Human Behind The Avatar (see my previous post for details!)

No comments: