My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Nice AtTITude Will Get You Noticed!

EYE-YI-YI! Check out those Twin Peaks! Ingrid of Boricua in Texas sent me this provocative little photo of herself in front of "Las Tetas de Cayey" (aka: The Tits of Cayey) located in Salinas, Puerto Rico...where she says, "they're kind of a big deal." (I guess so!!!) She thought that I, as the worlds first (& only) Traveling Bra, might "find it inspiring to visit the breast-shaped mountains someday." And I say, ¡Sí!...O mi nombre no es Olga, el Sujetador que Viaja!

This got me to thinking about an earlier post of mine...
i
f you have any photos supporting my theory,
send 'em to me and I'll post 'em!
(Only God-given, 100% natural formations please.)

No comments: