My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Friday, December 7, 2007

Screamin' Meme-meees!

I'm not sure what I did to deserve it, but Kellypea of Kellymentology tagged me the other day with this Crazy 8 mega-Meme...she said she thought I "could probably do it in my sleep!" HA! Not only did I do it in my sleep, but with my straps OFF and both cups turned inside out!
(As usual, some of these answers belong to Olga, the Traveling Bra & some are those of her trusty blogmistress. Can you tell who's who?)

8 things I’m passionate about:
Traveling ~ Friends ~ Blogging ~ Boobs ~ Sleeping ~ Staying Perky ~ Being Independent ~ Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha Coffee

8 things I say often:

Woo-hoo! ~ Thanks for your support! ~ Ta-Ta (for now!) ~ WTF?! ~ What a BOOB! ~ Where the hell did I put my (cell phone, purse, glasses, brain, etc?) ~ Dang it! ~ Roll over, you're snoring!!!

8 books I’ve read recently:
And I'm gonna be reading THIS ONE next!


8 things I want to do before I die:

Get organized and stay that way
Live to be at least 100
And still be blogging and/or traveling
Letterman
Be a really cool Grandma (but not yet!)
Travel 'round the globe
Live on the Northern California Coast again
And...
Attend Burning Man Festival!

8 songs I can listen to over and over again, and probably have:
Moondance by Van Morrison
You're My Best Friend by Queen
I Will Not Be Broken by Bonnie Raitt
Bright Side of the Road by Van Morrison
Learning How To Love You by John Hiatt
In Your Wildest Dreams by The Moody Boobs Blues
Happy Birthday to You sung to me by my close personal friend
and famous country western singer, Mark Wills
and this song...


Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What A Wonderful World
performed by "Iz"
(Do yourself a favor & listen to the whole thing)

8 things that attract me to my friends:
HUMOR
Humility
Laughter
Passion
Love

Weirdness
Sincerity
And of course...Boobs!
(Click the pic for info on how to get your very OWN Booby Pillow!)

8 things I learned in the last year:
The best things in life aren't things.
Don't sweat the petty stuff and never pet the sweaty stuff.
You can teach an old bra-wd new tricks.
You can't ever really go back home,
but it's fun going there anyway.
Being a Traveling Bra is a lot of work
(& so is keeping up with her!) but also a LOT of FUN! (yeah!)
Repeated use of the word "boob" in your blog is annoying,
but does attract attention.
One can never have too many friends, or bras.
That MEME rhymes with SCREAM!

Tag 8 poor unsuspecting victims more people to do this
Crazy 8 Meme:
Debbie Dolphin
Diva
Piper
Stealth

No comments: