My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Thursday, May 8, 2008

And the 20,000th Olga Oogler is.....

I'm very happy to announce that tonight at 10:17 pm, Miss MoneyPenny was the 20,000 visitor to my blog! Woo-hoo!!! Miss MP has been providing incredible 'round the clock coverage and keeping the entire blogosphere abreast of all the latest developments in the cRaZy Donut War between the USA and Canada! And thanks in part to her secret defense squad, The 36DD Stealth Brassiere Bomb Squadron, there appears to be a cease fire!
I think.
I'm not really sure.
Oooops!... maybe not!!
To show my appreciation for her dedication, sense of humor, and hard work, not only will Miss MP receive at least a year's worth of powdered sugar and rainbow sprinkle donuts, but I am also giving her the coveted Olga's Golden Underwire of BRA-very Award for going above and beyond the call of duty! Congratulations Miss MoneyPenny!!! Now you just say "when" - and we'll shoot those donuts your way...air mail!

No comments: