My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Thursday, July 10, 2008

What Do a Jock Strap, 2 Bras, a Non-Sex Toy, a Pair of Dog-Panties, and a Condom Have In Common?

The answer, of course, is ME!!! (In my not-so-humble opinion, that is.)

You see, Dorky Dad claims it was ME who inspired Frank, the Sedentary Jock Strap to finally get off his butt and go DO something....unfortunately all he ever did was terrorize the Dorky household! Frank, what a nut case...

Inspired to travel, but directionally challenged, poor little Petra Wellpaddedton, the Orphan Bra took one wrong turn and ended up on the doorstep of Daddy Papersurfer! Thankfully, Fracas rescued Petra just in the nick of time...(long story/read it here.) Petra has been in the Fraccy Rehab Center undergoing intensive therapy ever since.

And then there's Sheila, a HUGE pink bra who's been causing some big rumblings Down Under as she travels around supporting friendship between women in Australia...very inspirational.

Claire's traveling Non-Sex Toy, Willy has been popping up all over the blogosphere! (And seen poking his cute little head around in some rather unusual places too.) As you know, Willy and I are currently hanging out together, and we're busy inspiring each other night and day...right NOW as a matter of fact!

After seeing how much fun I'm having, Dot, the Traveling Bikini Dog Panties felt inspired to take off with Cici, the dog and CeliaSue, the human to go traveling 'round the country in search of lots of fun and exciting dog-friendly destinations!

And now, we can add yet another name to this List of Things I Claim To Have Somehow Inspired To Start Traveling That Normally Don't Go Traveling Around By Themselves (yes, I just made that up)...meet, Henry, the Traveling Condom (no, I did not just make that up - Relax Max did.) Good Luck Henry! And travel safely!

Hmmm.....maybe I should change my name to Olga, the Inspirational Bra?

10 comments:

MYM said...

"List of Things I Claim To Have Somehow Inspired To Start Traveling That Normally Don't Go Traveling Around By Themselves" ahahahhaha! LOL

OMG ... I gotta go check out Henry.

crpitt said...

Luckily I am travelling quite a bit so Willy can come with me, but I am not sure if I am brave enough to let him travel on his own.

I think people would do stuff to him!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Have fun Drowsey! :)
~Olga

Claire - There comes a time in the life of all non-sex toys where you just gotta cut the string....and let him go! What, don't you think he can handle himself?!?
~Olga

Daddy Papersurfer said...

'List of Things I Claim To Have Somehow Inspired To Start Traveling That Normally Don't Go Travelling Around By Themselves' - snappy Olga, very snappy, it just rolls off the tongue ........... sheeeeeesh

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I supposed I could shorten it to: LOTICTHSITSTTNDGTABT?

Anonymous said...

Olga you should change the name to Olga, the Inspirational Traveling Bra. If I am going to giggle the whole day today, you are to be blamed. lol

Anonymous said...

The most inspiring combination of love and care and lust and fun I've ever heard of :loL

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I think this blog is nice. Please to meet you. My name Speedcat and I like Bra

Speedcat Hollydale said...

...and I like Shiela to

Jeanna said...

You are indeed inspiring, but I'm not sure I'd encourage the condom to travel once he's, um, inspired someone else.