My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Mosaic Picture Meme

So, while 70'steen's camera is on the blink, I thought it might be fun to do little blog-surfing...and looky what I found! This Mosaic Picture Meme was posted by Dawn on her blog, Twisted Sister...it reminded me of The Band Meme which was VERY FUN...so I didn't wait around to be tagged to do it!
(Besides I already have a tag...it says "model #35894, 36DD")

Anyhoo...
Here are The Rules for The Mosaic Picture Meme:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Google Image Search (or same type of search engine for pictures.)
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image. Save it to your computer.
3. Paste each picture into a mosaic pattern using your favorite photo editing program. Then post it on your blog!

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Olga
2. What is your favorite food? Melons
3. What high school did you go to? The closest I ever came to "going to high school" was almost attending my blog mistress's Class Reunion at Petaluma High. (But that is another story.)
4. What is your favorite color? Black (lace)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Speedcat Hollydale (of course! - who else?!)
6. What is your favorite drink? Robust red wine
7. What is your dream vacation? BRAzil
8. What is your favorite dessert? Cup cakes
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Globe-trotter
10. What do you love most in life? Freedom
11. What is one word that describes you? Bodacious
12. What is your blog name? Olga, the Traveling Bra

And my Mosaic Picture!
I know...beautiful, isn't it?!?
(click to biggify)

I'm not tagging anybody, but this is a fun one, so I suggest you do it!
And if ya do, please leave me a comment so I can see your results!

7 comments:

Jeanna said...

Hey, this turned out pretty cool.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks! I thought so!
~Olga

MYM said...

LOL @ speedy. Still makes me laugh! Who are the bobby chicky poos?

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I dunno Drowsey...they were my "Melons" image! :) But I like their style!!!
~Olga

just bob said...

MMMM... cupcakes with their own little nips.

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha! Very good! One of your answers is the same as mine. This was quite fun to do.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Who keeps linking to this post???

He heeee!!!!!!!