My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Monday, November 3, 2008

I Have A Couple Of Points...

...that I'd like to bring to your attention:
The deadline for submitting your Smooshed Boobies-Print
is Friday, November 7th.
We've received some really beautiful and creative Smooshings so far...
please support this unique
Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign/Art Project
by smooshing yours today. Maybe you will win a prize!
Even if you've never be artistically inclined, I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the results. (And it's very fun to do too!)
Full details can be found at Smoosh Your Boobies!

(Big plans are in the works for next year's Smoosh Your Boobies! Campaign,
so please help up get this project off the ground and become a part of HISTORY!)

AND...

This adorable old bear is still looking for a name and a home!
Deadline to submit your suggestion is November 5th.
Please visit Dear Teddy for details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for Friday. xxoo