My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Post Election Wrap Up with Joe, the Plumber!?

Remember this handsome gentleman from my post
Well,
truth be told,
he's not really The Mayor....

And he's graciously agreed to help judge the
Smoosh Your Boobies-Prints
(I know, what a guy!) and YES...PRIZES will be awarded!
The deadline to submit your Smooshed Boobie's-Print is
Friday, November 7th SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 9th!
So what are ya waiting for?!?
Slap some paint on your boobies,
smoosh 'em onto a piece of paper,
snap a picture of your masterpiece,
and email it to me or Claire!
(More detailed details found here)

BIG PLANS
in the works for the future of
Smoosh Your Boobie's
Art Project/Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign!
So please help us get things pointed in the right direction
by sending us YOUR Smooshed Boobies-Prints!
TODAY!

7 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Plumbers always get the breast jobs ..........

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

They certainly do DaddyP! :)

Hmmmm, come to think of it....didn't I help you out with a little plumbing job whilst vacationing at the Papersurferville Estate?
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Nice! she sure gets around.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Can I pertake???

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Vacation - That I do! It's mah job!
~Olga

I think you already did Speedy! But pertake somemore! :)
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Joe The Plumber will be a fantastic judge!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Yes he will Meleah - The man is a Professional!!!
~Olga