My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Friday, November 28, 2008

Olga's Post-Thanksgiving Day Report: Phew....I'm STUFFED!

And believe me, stuffing these DD's takes effort!
But like every good All-American bra,
yesterday my cups were overflowing with turkey and stuffing and
mashed taters and cranberries and yams and green beans and gravy
and THREE kinds of PIE!

{{ugh}}

So today it's back on the treadmill with a big ol' bag of my beloved
I'm so cRaZy about these snappy little veggies...
I bought a t-shirt declaring my love for them!
And (as promised) here's a picture of
Yes...I am IN the shirt!!!
me in it!



Oh...OH SNAP!and here's one of my blog-mistress wearing it too.

6 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

hmmmmm ... right above my "famous" picture I see.

You sly boot :-)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I didn't plan that...but now that you mention it....

We're just two peas in a pod! :)

MYM said...

so...where in tarnation did you find a sugar snap pea t shirt? LOL!!!???

Mimi Lenox said...

You are just adorable.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Cafe Press Drowsey!
~Olga

Awww....thanks Mimi!
xoxo
~Olga (& her BM)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Pea pea pea sugga sugga snap pea