My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Saturday, January 10, 2009

An Ode To A Mole

Daddy Papersurfer, my favorite ol' git,
Entertains us with his wisdom & wit
And apparently he not only dribbles & drools....
but dabbles in prose & poetry too!

(He wrote the following about
my blog-mistress's mole!)
It's not a mole...it's a BEAUTY MARK!
If people stalked the interweave
And looked at TwitPic carefully
A sight to see! I don’t deceive
Blog Mistress snogging openly.

And blatantly for all to see
A mole placed so delicately
That if not told so clearly
Could be a drop of dark brown tea.

Go look if you don’t believe
The truth’s out there - honestly,
Not a blemish you must agree
It made me smile and go “tee hee”.

(Thanks DaddyP! You've made her mole very happy!)

*****************************
(To which Jaffer replied:)

What a beautiful little poem
To a little spot of beauty
Odd it is put into poetry
A mole and words from A to M

****************************
(And then Speedy said:)

Ode to ode, tweet to tweet,
Hey that picha is really neat.
A mark o beauty, on a cheeky cheek
You have a nice schnozzoli,
Better than my big fat beek
Son was there, he gots a goat teet
Which is also really neat.
Guack a guwacka mollie
I have a huge one on my bum
That my lil comment fer U,
Now I haz 2 run.

*****************************
(And Miss MoneyPenny's two-cents on the subject is:)

I'm happy to see your Mole,
Wasn't hiding in a fishing Hole,
While Speedy Speedcat was on Patrol,
Trolling for fresh fish of Sole! :)

No comments: