My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Be Careful What You Ask For!

In my previous post, I made the mistake of asked readers to send me their photos supporting my theory that Mother Nature has a pretty good-sized sense of humor. Here's what I got back (so far!)
A big thanks to
Drowsey for these hugely inspiring photos...Frankly, these scare me!Drowsey found Mt. Penis!ACK! and to
HungryMother for these two beauties...This poor ol' ragged thing looks like it's really taken a beating!
Oooh...I'd like to go here! And to
NurseMyra for this link revealing some enormous
man-made formations Down Under...
And finally, to
Speedy, who brings man AND nature together ...Nice Rocks!...in his usual inimitable way!

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

ha haaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!1