My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Tails to You.....

Remember the "Name the Traveling Dog Panties" contest over at Cuppa Writing for the Soul? Well, Celia Sue thought my suggestion; Dot, the Traveling Puppy Panties was the perfect name for her pooch's perky pair of pink polka dot panties! Welcome to the ever expanding world of Traveling Undergarments, Dot! Happy Trails Tails to you!
Check out all the COOL Doggy Tug dog toys and accesories
I received for the prize! My blog-mistress' dog, Lainie, is having a BLAST with all these toys...just watch this video to see for yourself what pure, unadulterated DOGGIE JOY looks like!


CeliaSue offers fun weekly contests on her blog with chances to win cool prizes for your pet...
Go check out this week's contest!
Yep, it's a bra dog chew toy...ohhhh...dear!!!

9 comments:

MYM said...

look at all those toys!!!! I can't get the you tube thing to work...so I'll check it out later, but I bet he/she is having a lot of fun!

MYM said...

AHAHAHAHA! I just watched the video. I LUV LAINIE! OMG..she's having so much freaking fun! We could all learn a lesson from her.

The music worked well with her antics...especially at the end! :)

Anonymous said...

whoo hoo dog heaven something to play with..my Old Dog used to take my tire stick and go nuts with it..maybe a toy or two for Speedy to distract him while a sneak attack goes on...:)))

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

HI Drowsey - Lainie loves to whack the crap out of all her toys! She's a NUT! :)
~Olga

Hey Crusty - Hmmmm....I think Speedy would like that Leopard Print Bra Chew Toy, don't you? Or...would YOU?!?? ;)
~Olga

crpitt said...

Ahahahaha! you were right this did make me smile :)

Lainie wents nuts! heh.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Claire - And she's still running around!!!
~Olga

Julie said...

Definitely pure doggie joy! Looks like soooo much fun!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

It does, does'nt it Julie?! Maybe we should try it sometime! :)
~Olga

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! xooo