My Blog Overfloweth!

So here's where you'll find all of my "non-traveling" related posts ~
(Memes, quiz's, contests, and other fun stuff!)

Saturday, June 7, 2008

It Wasn't My Turkey They Were Googling!

Well...Top Secret Undercover Agent Senator Speedycat Hollydale has used that big ol' head of his and solved the mystery behind the many sudden hits I've been getting! (Over 1,100 in the past 2 days!)

The day before yesterday, the infamous Maxi Mounds, and her mind-boggling size 36MMM boobs, was finally awarded the official title of Worlds Largest Augmented Breasts by the Guinness World Book of Records...and I had mentioned Ms. Mounds in my Cookin' With Olga post...and if you Googled an image of Maxi Mounds during the past few days, well...CLICK HERE to see what you would get!

Yep...that's ME right there in the #4 spot...hanging off of a nekkid turkey...next to 482 images of Maxi and her ginormous B( . )( . )BS! I am so proud. (And I have no idea HOW Speedy discovered this either...) Oh well, at least the mystery is solved! And I shoulda known boobs would be the problem...AND the answer.

So Speedy, with that load off my mind, I am awarding you the super-coveted and even harder to get Olga's Golden Underwire of BRA-very Award for solving this titillating mystery! Double-D Triple-M THANKS!

No comments: